AirLink CCT’s EMERGENCY DISPATCH Number: 1800.621.5433
Specializing in Neonatal, Pediatric & Adult Critical Care Transport with in-flight Point of Care Testing Lab, to video laryngoscopy for tracheal intubation, the carrying of life-saving blood on each flight and a state of the art isollete for our neonatal patients. Our scope of practice affords us the ability to truly provide critical intensive care for our community and to our members.
Both the Bend and Klamath Falls bases offer helicopter and airplane transports.
The Bend base operates a Eurocopter EC-135 helicopter and a Pilatus PC-12 airplane.
The Klamath Falls base operates a Bell 407 helicopter and a Pilatus PC-12 airplane.
Clinical team configurations in Bend include: nurse/respiratory therapist and nurse/paramedic and for the neonatal specialty team - neonatal nurse/respiratory therapist/nurse.
Clinical team configurations in Klamath Falls include: nurse/respiratory
therapist and nurse/paramedic.
Based in Klamath Falls and also able to land in remote locations with limited access, the Bell 407 helicopter is one of the industry's fastest single engine helicopters.
- Nimble and fast, the 407 allows AirLink to fly out with ease and speed
- Flies at speeds of 130 miles per hour
- Determines precise locations, day or night, using night vision goggles and advanced GPS equipment
- Equipped with a traffic collision avoidance system (TCAS), which enables the pilot to locate other aircraft in the same vicinity
- Transports one patient alongside medical personnel and pilot