- Offers extreme stability in hot weather and high altitudes
- Flies at more than 160 miles per hour
- Determines precise locations, day or night, using night vision goggles and advanced GPS equipment
- Equipped with a traffic collision avoidance system (TCAS), which enables the pilot to locate other aircraft in the same vicinity
- Transports up to two patients alongside medical personnel and pilot
- Affords mothers the opportunity to fly alongside their newborns
- Provides a highly trained neonatal nurse for infant flights, along with specialty equipment (isolette)
AirLink CCT is a “DBA” for Med-Trans Corporation. All AirLink CCT aircraft and flights are conducted by, and operational control is exercised solely by Metro Aviation, Inc. Metro Aviation, Inc is a FAA Part 135 certificate holder and operator.