AirLink's fixed-wing, single-engine turbo prop Pilatus PC-12 is based at the airport in Bend, Oregon.
- Flies at an altitude up to 30,000 feet
- Is unmatched for its safety and mechanical engineering
- Compares with twin-engine performance
- Flies 320 miles per hour with a range of 2,000 miles one-way
- Carries superior medical equipment along with two patients, medical personnel and pilot
- Affords mothers the opportunity to fly alongside their newborns
- Provides a highly trained neonatal nurse for infant flights, along with specialty equipment (isolette)
AirLink CCT is a “DBA” for Med-Trans Corporation. All AirLink CCT aircraft and flights are conducted by, and operational control is exercised solely by Metro Aviation, Inc. Metro Aviation, Inc is a FAA Part 135 certificate holder and operator.