AirLink CCT's fixed-wing, single-engine turbo prop Pilatus PC-12 are based at the airports in Bend, Oregon and Klamath Falls.
- Flies at an altitude up to 30,000 feet
- Is unmatched for its safety and mechanical engineering
- Compares with twin-engine performance
- Flies 320 miles per hour with a range of 2,000 miles one-way
- Carries superior medical equipment along with two patients, medical personnel and pilot
- Affords mothers the opportunity to fly alongside their newborns
- Provides a highly trained neonatal nurse for infant flights along with specialty equipment (isolette)
AirLink CCT is a “DBA” for Med-Trans Corporation. Med-Trans Corporation owns and operates the AS350B2e Rotor Wing Aircraft. Other AirLink CCT aircraft are owned and operated by Metro Aviation, Inc. Both Med-Trans Corporation and Metro Aviation are FAA Part 135 certificate holders and operators.